74 Beiträge
hobbyartisan (Saskatoon, SK Canada, 2b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question for all vinegar users - Hi guys, Well the multi-month long deep freeze I have been experiencing this winter should be ending today, and then hopefully the worst wil... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
hobbyartisan (Saskatoon, SK Canada, 2b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Attn cold climaters and all.... anyone getting seeds going soon? - Well seed inventory is almost complete and now I am working on selecting which peppers I will grow this year. So within the next month for s... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    73 Kommentare
hobbyartisan (Saskatoon, SK Canada, 2b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Zone 2b update - Hi all, This weekend I took citrus inventory in advance of planning for the coming ordering, I mean growing lol season, and thought I would ... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    45 Kommentare
hobbyartisan (Saskatoon, SK Canada, 2b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is reptibark toxic? - I was speaking to Greenscape Gardens on the phone a little while ago and we were chatting about mixes... he uses a top secret proprietary mi... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    68 Kommentare
hobbyartisan (Saskatoon, SK Canada, 2b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Max greenhouse temps during summer? - I'm going to experiment this year with keeping some citrus inside my greenhouse and the rest outside as usual for the summer. We have such ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
hobbyartisan (Saskatoon, SK Canada, 2b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Signs of salt buildup? - I've suffered some casualties this winter and I wonder if perhaps salt build up is the culprit? The reason I ask is that I have had a couple... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
hobbyartisan (Saskatoon, SK Canada, 2b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paste tomatoes for short season, northern growers? - As you can see from my zone I have a shorter season and even harder to contend with, cool nights in spring and late summer, combined with ho... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
hobbyartisan (Saskatoon, SK Canada, 2b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spring citrus orders- what are we on the hunt for this season?? - It's almost time for us to start thawing out... ok maybe I won't be thawing out for quite a while but you guys will start soon :). What do w... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    96 Kommentare
hobbyartisan (Saskatoon, SK Canada, 2b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Happy New Year and micro harvest from the prairies! - I decided to ring in the new year with a micro harvest from my grow room. Anybody else going to start the new citrus season off with a haul?... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
hobbyartisan (Saskatoon, SK Canada, 2b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for authentic Guyanese wiri wiri pepper seeds - Does anyone have any of these seeds they would be willing to part with? I ordered some online and every time I tried to grow them the seedli... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...