53 Beiträge
hoganfour hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How deep are the shelves in your 24” deep kitchen cabinets? - We just took delivery of Eclipse cabinets for our kitchen - $65k! I was shocked and dismayed to find that all the 24” deep cabinets (with a... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
hoganfour hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Edited - Need help with number and size of pendant lights - With the input of chicagoans (thank you!) I am redrafting my request for input with more detail. I am having a tough time choosing between 2... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
hoganfour hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the large format tile - What size grout line with the large format tile?
    Kommentar
hoganfour hat eine Diskussion gestartet
copying this look - Love it! We are installing similar floor and wall tile. What size grout line did you use for each?
    Kommentar
hoganfour hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful! Grout question: - What is the grout line width in the shower - 1/8 or 1/16?
    Kommentar
hoganfour hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Faucet Info Please - Love the faucets! Can you please provide manufacturer and model?
    1 Kommentar
hoganfour hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely and timeless! - Can you please share a photo of the left side of the vanity? Did you place it all the way up against a sidewall or did you leave a space? I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
hoganfour hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gorgeous transformation! - Can’t believe this is the same house - gives me hope for my own projects! I have a similar window in my living room with a rounded arch top.... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
hoganfour hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Pergolas! - We live in the Northeast and get snow in the winter. Can the fabric be easily removed and then reinstalled in order to use it only seasonal... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
hoganfour hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful task lighting! - Love the sconces over the sink! How is general light provided to the rest of the room? I don’t see recessed cans in the photos.
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...