5 Beiträge
Holly Paszkowski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help with Choosing Dining Room Paint Color - We are painting our dining room in 2 weeks and need help with choosing a paint color. The dining room measures 11x12 and is the 1st thing yo... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Holly Paszkowski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Console Confusion - I have found a console table to go along the back of my sectional that I love. My dilemma is that it's very close to my floor color. The rug... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Holly Paszkowski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color for a dark J/J bathroom - The bathroom is long and narrow (two bathrooms separated with a shower), and I would like a light, neutral color to make the space seem larg... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Holly Paszkowski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Refinishing bedroom doors - I am in search of suggestions on how to refinish 5 varnished doors like the one pictured. Do I stain, paint, or sand and revarnish? Would li... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Holly Paszkowski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee Table for Living Room - I'm in search of ideas for a coffee table for this space. My sectional is symmetrical (approx 9 ft x 9 ft), so I was originally thinking ro... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare