28 Beiträge
hollywould hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity - Where can I buy this vanity? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
hollywould hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - What is the paint color? It's beautiful!
    Kommentar
hollywould hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door baskets - Are floral door baskets out of style? Thinking of using 2 of these on my double front doors, what are your thoughts - yes or no? The red a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
hollywould hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - What paint color did you use on the trim in this photo? It's gorgeous!!
    Kommentar
hollywould hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful rug! - Do you know the source for the rug? I love it!
    1 Kommentar
hollywould hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful rug - Do you know the source for the rug? It's beautiful!
    Kommentar
hollywould hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with backsplash and paint color - I need some backsplash ideas. My house/design style is very traditional. I don't want to use the shiny subway tiles or anything contempora... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
hollywould hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Iron railing paint - I need the name of a good black paint for the iron railing around my front and back porches as well as the patio furniture. Also, would you... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
hollywould hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with paint finish for iron railing - I need to repaint the black iron railing around my front and back porches, as well as a patio furniture on the back patio. Should I use glo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
hollywould hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful paint color! - Hi, could you please share the paint color used in this room? It's beautiful!!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...