95 Beiträge
hortster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Calibrachoa has been munched! - Our beautiful red Calibrachoa was just beginning to pour over the edge of an 18" pot, looking very good. This morning it had been eate... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
hortster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thermadrone? - A couple of days ago I was discussing ways to get garlic to "size up" with the owner of a local feed and seed store. He smiled, w... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
hortster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should be interesting - Here in 6B we have been having many days in the 70's and even an 80 or two. Trees are blooming and stuff is growing. Garlic has been moving ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
hortster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coming soon! - Totally keyed for this season. Planted my third A. tuberosa patch this winter.
    2 Kommentare
hortster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rabbits and shallots - I've grown garlic, shallots and onions for years. I have always been happy that the rabbits have left the alliums alone, unlike other garde... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
hortster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Catalpa sphinx moth - I generally don't pay too much attention to the neighbors' trees and plants unless something very unusual is going on. While watering the p... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
hortster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hottest garlic? - This year I planted trials of nine new varieties of garlic, thanks to nearby allium aficionado garylane's kind willingness to share. I have ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
hortster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ID white caterpillar? - Any ideas? One black spot, smooth white, very short legs, legs and underside bright yellow, measured 7/8" length.
    4 Kommentare
hortster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Yuck - After mowing this morning I sat down in the pleasant shade of a red oak to cool off. On one twig all of the leaves had been skeletonized so ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
hortster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
From Wow to Ka-pow - On a previous thread mary_littlerockar asked that I post a picture when my A. tuberosa bloomed. Well, it is now blooming and I thought a ser... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...