29 Beiträge
hostatakeover swMO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Arrival with Oddities - Received Merry Sunshine today and found strange bumps on the underside of some of its leaves. Anyone ever see anything like this before? N... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
hostatakeover swMO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Virus X? - Two years ago I purchased a division of Montana Aureomarginata at the Library Auction. When it arrived I felt it was a bit small, so a week... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
hostatakeover swMO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question About Growing Hosta Seed - I'm growing Hosta seeds for the first time and seem to be doing okay for a first-timer. However, there is one question I can't find the answ... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
hostatakeover swMO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
First Look Auction 2016 - February 6th - 20th Mark your calendars! :-)
    Kommentar
hostatakeover swMO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone see the First Look '16 Slideshow? - Anybody in need of eye candy will get their fill looking at these. Wow, wow, wow. http://www.hostalibrary.org/firstlook/SlideShowIntro.htm ... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    29 Kommentare
hostatakeover swMO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Odd New Development - Don't know what this is and I don't recall seeing it before. Leaves on a number of my Hostas are this odd color, regardless of whether the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
hostatakeover swMO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stiiiiinnnkking Voles! - Anyone else deal with voles? I've never had issues with them before but this year my big Hosta bed is under attack. I've already lost Chari... Lesen Sie mehr
    82 Kommentare
hostatakeover swMO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Surprise WOWZA - Ever get a Hosta that just WOWS you after it's planted? Either a gift or a purchase that surprises you on its beauty and performance? This o... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
hostatakeover swMO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone Else Have This Problem? - Since where I live I have to grow Hostas under trees I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. Oaks are supposed to produce acorns o... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
hostatakeover swMO hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pale Beauty - This beautiful Lakeside stands out in my garden because she's so pale. Soft, muted gray-green adorned with rippled white edges gives Lakesi... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...