12 Beiträge
houmanybuild hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NEW Build: Help with screened porch and deck furniture layout! - We have a screened porch that leads out to an uncovered deck on the main floor of our home (house has basement). Trying to figure out where ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
houmanybuild hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Staircase Trim— incomplete? - Hi all! Does this trim look complete? My builder said it was the “modern” look but it looks like it should connect a little better? I’m not ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
houmanybuild hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the Headboard - Love the headboard! Where did you get for from?
    1 Kommentar
houmanybuild hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the wall color - What is the wall color?
    1 Kommentar
houmanybuild hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
houmanybuild hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen layout help... island too close? - Hi all! Looking for help with kitchen layout. See below. I’m concerned about the clearance between the fridge and island. Right now there is... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
houmanybuild hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with exterior options! - Hi all! So we are doing some color blocking with the exterior of our new build but I can’t figure out which option works best? The detached ... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
houmanybuild hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Design/Appliance help, not enough cabinets? - So I need some help! I think we have finally decided on a plan and now I need to work on layout for the kitchen. We lost some upper cabinet ... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
houmanybuild hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need som help with Bathrooms....JandJill and standard - So, I know peoples opinions around Jack and Jill‘s on these boards 😂 but I am trying to figure out if two small bathrooms, 6 x 6.5 would be ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    33 Kommentare
houmanybuild hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Updated Floor plans....help with kitchen/dining/great room - Ok, so we’ve tweaked our plans to hopefully almost final. We definitely think we are going to bump into the mud room (~3-4 ft) to expand the... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...