56 Beiträge
house_first_timer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet Door Gap - Hi, I recently replaced the old broken euro brace concealed door hinges(half overlay, I think) for the cabinet with new ones(different brand... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
house_first_timer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I Replace My Front Porch Post? - Hello, I recently removed the bricks around my front porch post as they cracked and found the wood post in the attached pics. The bricks and... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
house_first_timer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to buy Avocado Tree? - Hi, I live near LA. May I get some sources that sell holiday avocado or lamb-haas avocado trees? Only interested in getting these two.
    1 Kommentar
house_first_timer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for Brunfelsia pauciflora Cuttings - Hi, I'm looking for the cuttings of Brunfelsia pauciflora aka Yesterday Today Tomorrow plant. Thanks.
    Kommentar
house_first_timer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for Brunfelsia pauciflora Cuttings - Hi, I'm looking for the cuttings of Brunfelsia pauciflora aka Yesterday Today Tomorrow plant.
    Kommentar
house_first_timer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for abutilon palmeri seeds or plants - Hello, i'm looking for abutilon palmeri plants or seeds, cuttings will be fine as well. I have other seeds and plants for trade. Thanks.
    3 Kommentare
house_first_timer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for abutilon palmeri Seeds - Hi, I'm looking for abutilon palmeri seeds, have perennials, vegetables seeds for trade.
    Kommentar
house_first_timer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Asian Pear Tree not Leafing Out - I planted a 4 in 1 Asian pear tree more than 1 year ago. It's a bareroot tree. Until today, I've only seen a few small leaves came out and I... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
house_first_timer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Asian Pear Tree not Leafing Out - I planted a 4 in 1 Asian pear tree more than 1 year ago. It's a bareroot tree. Until today, I've only seen a few small leaves came out and I... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
house_first_timer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions to cover the bald area of the italian cypress? - Hi, I inherit these italian cypress when I bought the house. Instead of spending couple hundred dollars removing them, I'm thinking of plant... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...