6 Beiträge
househaven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is this window style called, and how to dress? - Hi, I’ve looked everywhere for examples of this style window and can’t find any. It is similar to Cape Cod, however, it starts floor-level a... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
househaven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are these white boxes??? - I am selling our house and an interested party has asked what these two white box/build-outs are. We have no idea! Does anyone have a guess?... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
househaven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
househaven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shell/skeletal lamp on Sherlock's mantle on show Elementary - Sorry I don't have a picture, but anyone who watches the show will know what I am describing. Any idea where it is from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
househaven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do with this screen? - My husband's grandparents lived in Japan in the '60s, so we've inherited some neat pieces. This wooden screen has an Asian but also sort of ... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    54 Kommentare
househaven hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is the table from? Thanks
    1 Kommentar