56 Beiträge
howardjan1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the crib!! - The crib is adorable! Who makes it? Thanks for your reply.
    Kommentar
howardjan1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden - Hi - I love this! What is the plant growing in the lower left bed? Just beginning to work on a She Shed for myself! Thanks for your reply.
    1 Kommentar
howardjan1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the countertop! - What did you use for the countertops? I'm searching for formica/lamiate to compare to granite.
    1 Kommentar
howardjan1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nursery balloon shade fabric - Hi - can you suggest other fabrics to coordinate? The walls match the light blue in the fabric. I'm wanting to use red, blue, white...open ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
howardjan1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color matching - Hi - I've fallen in love with a Kincaide dining table.. It's Artisan's Shoppe, 94" table in tobacco. I'm just wondering if the two will look... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
howardjan1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking to match current drapes - Hello - is there anyway I could possibly order less than a yard of this fabric? Do you have samples available? I'm trying to match from wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
howardjan1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the color! - Is this painted with chalk paint? If so, what brand and what color? thanks for your reply.
    1 Kommentar
howardjan1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
House Plan - Hi - I'm interested in building in Alabama. Is this a plan I can purchase ? I really want a Craftsman style. Beautiful home! Thanks for y... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
howardjan1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Kitchen! - Do you know the counter top material/color name? Love the two islands! Thanks for your reply.
    Kommentar
howardjan1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this idea!! - How did you make the eyes? Thanks so much for your reply.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...