11 Beiträge
howchin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
low level seating - Hi I also love the low level seating. where did you purchase from?
    Kommentar
howchin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the Accent wall - Hi love the accent wall. Where did you get the idea from. We have a similar project on the go & am looking for something like this to go... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
howchin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
North facing living room & entrance hall - Can someone advise on warm neutrals for north facing living room & entrance hall in dulux or crown range please? Fen Shui experts welcom... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
howchin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the dining table - where did you source tabke & chairs? I have been looking for sometime for similar idea without success.
    Kommentar
howchin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
howchin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
white extendable table measurements - Hi can you provide measurements for length & width of table aswell as height please? Also what's the delivery charge?
    1 Kommentar
howchin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We are interested in your grey sofas - Hi I love you're grey sofas. Are they modular sofas & where did you source them from please?
    1 Kommentar
howchin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen decor Table & chairs - Hi I love your whole kitchen. where did you source your table & chairs?
    Kommentar
howchin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
protective rods on quartz worktops - Has anyone added protective rods to quartz tops either side of hob?
    2 Kommentare
howchin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dressing bi fold doors - Hi I have recently fitted bifold doors to my kitchen diner which faces a south west garden. I always thought I would dress them with thick v... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...