5 Beiträge
howpiner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Other paper - I don't know what I'd use brown paper for. Can this fit /gold a regular "paper towel roll?
    2 Kommentare
howpiner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2" thick wall. Are there kits out there for that? - I have a 2" thick wall. Are there kits to extend out that far?
    1 Kommentar
howpiner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
10 " or 12" rough in - wish you had a better specs written. makes it hard to buy a toilet from you
    4 Kommentare
howpiner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
color availability - do you have it in white
    Kommentar
howpiner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what brand is the sofa/where did you buy it? - Did you re upholster it ? Did it come with all of the same material on the entire sofa/bed? I loved that it had upholstery throughout
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar