5 Beiträge
hr01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Progress This is the before done pics. see more @ hr01 under" Activity"
    Kommentar
hr01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I paint these 1895 five panel doors or leave natural??? - I got these 1895 doors out of my Grandfathers old B&B. Re-stain same color and polyurethane or something else? as of 1-30-13 I have inst... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
hr01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Help! I can't turn pics. after I post them wrong :( - how do you edit pictures in here without erasing the whole post?
    3 Kommentare
hr01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Extreme Makeover Basement DIY Edition-- Dirt Cheap but Custom - Well here are the before and during - the done has to happen by 3-10-13 or i'm dead cause i'm getting married the week after,gulp and I have... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    153 Kommentare
hr01 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BASEMENT REMODEL - taking an 11 course basement and turning into a bedroom suite and family room very inexpensively
2 „Gefällt mir“    151 Kommentare