17 Beiträge
Heather Sipe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What bug is this please? And ID of plant - I know it's not a cactus/succulent but I don't know what this bug infestation is and it's on a plant that was given to me by my Mother and I... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Heather Sipe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pattern for my daughter - I have a charm pack and a jelly roll (both 42 pcs) and I was wondering if anyone knew a pattern that I could use to make my 7 yr. old girl a... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Heather Sipe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Marks on a Kalanchoe Tomentosa - I've noticed some marks on my tomentosa plants and I'm wondering what this could be. I have noticed small amount on a stem as well. I did ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Heather Sipe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New additions - I bought these 3 plants last night from Walmart. I know what they are BUT I haven't owned any of these before so I'm needing some advice on ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Heather Sipe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bugs? - My plants are doing wonderful but I see some spots on them and I know I've seen plants with insect damage on here and I was wondering if any... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Heather Sipe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Current projects - Here's a couple quilts I've been fiddling with lately in my free time.After spreading the squares out for the second quilt I noticed that I'... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Heather Sipe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quilting forums? - I'm looking for a forum for people that make quilts and I thought there would be a lot more on here than it is! I enjoy sharing my quilt pro... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Heather Sipe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kalanchoe tomentosa - Hi all succulent lovers...I was at Lowes yesterday and these were inside 2 clay pots (which I wanted) but I had to buy the plants with them ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Heather Sipe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Just to show - I'm really loving these guys!! I'm really looking for some lithops but I'll find them one day.and I'm especially happy that my portulacaria ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Heather Sipe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What next? - I have had this leaf for a while and it's not changed all that much although I know it takes time but this is the first one I've had to grow... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...