5 Beiträge
Joe Murphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front Door Help - This house is over a 100 years old and has a few "leaky" areas with AC This area above the front door is one of them I sprayed some expa... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Joe Murphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Large wooden den doors - Looking for ideas as of how to keep these big doors closed tightly to keep the pets out the original hardware that went into the floor and u... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Joe Murphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Frenchdoor ideas - I'd like to do something with this French door so I can let light in but keep some privacy Any ideas how to "fog" the glass or color it ? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Joe Murphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pavers moving at edges - Any ideas how to keep these pavers from moving outward as the concrete from the previous owners has crumbled and disintegrated The sod lin... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Joe Murphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color should I paint the steps on this old home - Concrete , kinda of stained and need some love
    Kommentar