4 Beiträge
iceman_1000000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help All Plants Seem to be Dying - Hopefully somebody can help shed some light on this. Most plants that are in the garden have been slowing dying over the last few weeks. Not... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
iceman_1000000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hydroponic Strawberry Questions - I decided try my luck with strawberries after growing lettuce as well as herbs with no problems. I have never done a fruiting plant before s... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
iceman_1000000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hydroponic Lettuces Tastes Bad - My lettuce is growing like crazy but tastes terrible. It tastes almost like chemicals. This is my first crop so I don't have anything to com... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
iceman_1000000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hydrponic Lettuce Tipburn - Hi, I seem to be having problem with my lettuce. I'm not sure if you would classify it as tipburn or something else as it looks different on... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare