18 Beiträge
ideas90 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is the huge giraffe from? - I'd love to know where I could get one ☺️
    Kommentar
ideas90 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Architecturally Appealing? - What can you do to make this house more architecturally appealing, to have character and distinction, more street appeal?
    12 Kommentare
ideas90 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any suggestions for contemporary stair railing? - We have a straight 9' section at the top of our stairs we need to put a railing on. This will be a showpiece on our main floor and we don't ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
ideas90 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can't choose backsplash - I need help! We're doing a whole kitchen/laundry remodel and have chosen everything except the backsplash. We have slightly off-white cabine... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
ideas90 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirrored Furniture - Where can I get cost effective mirrored furniture?
    1 Kommentar
ideas90 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window size - what size are the lower windows?
    Kommentar
ideas90 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window size - what size are these windows?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
ideas90 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window Size - What size are the windows in this room?
    Kommentar
ideas90 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Modernize fireplace - This is our fireplace. I want to modernize it, maybe remove the wood and tile the whole face to the ceiling? Right now all the trim and wind... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ideas90 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help Choosing Exterior Colors - We have a dark red/black color brick around most of the house. There are 3 sections of vertical steel siding that are currently painted yell... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...