17 Beiträge
I Fulton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
color description - Are the triangles on the edges & arrows in middle of rug a tan or yellow gold? Thank you
    Kommentar
I Fulton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
House Beautiful! - Could you please share what tiles were used in the backsplash of this gorgeous kitchen?
    1 Kommentar
I Fulton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weight support - What weight will this stool support, I.e. 250 lbs.?
    1 Kommentar
I Fulton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful beams! - Could you please tell me how far apart the ceiling beams are? Thank you!
    Kommentar
I Fulton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful kitchen! - I've selected typhoon Bordeaux also. Would you please share that gorgeous wall paint color? Thank you.
3 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
I Fulton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash wall - This is beautiful! Could you please share the paint color over the countertop?
    Kommentar
I Fulton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful kitchen! - Would you please share paint colors of wall and island?
    1 Kommentar
I Fulton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the pretty wall paint color please? - It goes so well with the granite and cabinets!
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
I Fulton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatment wanderings - Please give suggestions about a simple window treatment for our kitchen window. Have researched the top down/bottom up option but the 8 ft w... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
I Fulton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatment help PLEASE!!! - This is the kitchen window that will overlook our backyard (with eventual pool) in our retirement home in Arizona. I would like to leave th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...