12 Beiträge
iggyigo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
iggyigo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
iggyigo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What mid line kitchen cabinents do you recommend - I am having a difficult time narrowing my kitchen cabinent choice. I was looking at Kraftmain, durasupreme and shiloh. Any other suggestions... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
iggyigo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help choosing a sliding glass door with built in blinds - do you have a recommendation for a brand of sliding glass doors with built in blinds. i am seeking the most energy effecient door - i know t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
iggyigo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
iggyigo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Aristocraft vs. Mastercraft cabinets - If you had to chose between these two cabinents which would you choose?
    Kommentar
iggyigo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
plywood vs particle board - I am redoing my kitchen...I am finalizing the design--but am rethinking whether i should go with plywood vs particle board. I purchased Kra... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
iggyigo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plywood vs. All ply cabinents - I am redoing my kitchen...I am finalizing the design--but am rethinking whether i should go with all-ply or plywood cabinents. I purchased K... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
iggyigo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sliding glass door with built in blinds - Do you have suggestions on what brand to purchase for a sliding glass door with built in blinds
    2 Kommentare
iggyigo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lighting options - Is it difficult to keep the glass lighting clean in kitchens
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...