7 Beiträge
igormord hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Game plan after soil test - Alright ... let's get very granular here. (Cool Season Lawn). After having my soil test done, I sent it to the infamous John Perry who gave ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
igormord hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Liquid Applications Backpack Spray Nozzle challenge - Maybe I am overthinking it, BUT I see the difference ... spray nozzles, for those that take advantage of backpack spraying liquids on to the... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
igormord hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best "Big Box" product for year round bug control? - Sticking with the readily available products from the big box stores ... for the Northern, cool season lawns, what products do you suggest f... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
igormord hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Creativity Help. How to remodel this bathroom? - Hi folks, I have a small bathroom and biggest pain in the rear is that the tub is very shallow and gets cold very fast if you want to use ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
igormord hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Landscape Design Idea for this House - Hi all, We bought this house exactly a year ago and I am struggling with ideas for the landscaping design of the house I show pictures of be... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
igormord hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's going on with these trees dying - Hi all, I hope to get some help understanding why these trees are not doing well. All other trees around the yard are good but a certain few... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
igormord hat eine Diskussion gestartet
You will always have grubs and they don't kill trees - Hi all, Hope to get some knowledge on this subject. I was talking to my buddy about grubs and he stated the following "Grubs will a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare