5 Beiträge
PIwind2016 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pantry dimensions - Beautiful kitchen! I would like to know the dimensions of the corner pantry. Is that a pocket door? would you have the size? Island size als... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
PIwind2016 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen plan comments please - I am so overwhelmed by how much talent and all the friendly help here on Houzz that I am venturing out and daring to ask for help. I am atta... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
PIwind2016 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help - how can I include a sketch in a post? - I am trying to post a question and include a sketch. I wrote my text, then did a copy and paste of the sketch to insert it below the text. W... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
PIwind2016 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pros and Cons - range or cooktop/wall oven - I am designing a kitchen in a new home. Because this will be an open concept home I am convinced a hood vent to outside is a must. I am unde... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
PIwind2016 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help - experience with Electrolux refrigerators - According Consumer Reports the repair history of Electrolux fridges has not been good. I would be interested in their All-Refrigerator and A... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare