8 Beiträge
imryan23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colors? - I'd love to know the colors of the railing and the gray exterior.
    1 Kommentar
imryan23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colors - I'd love to know the paint color of the door and grey exterior
    1 Kommentar
imryan23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door color? - Would love to know what color paint is on the door.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
imryan23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior colors? - Can you please share the exterior door and exterior shingle color?
    4 Kommentare
imryan23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Large shrub - Hi, Just moved to a new house this spring. I'd like to do some research on this shrub so I know when to prune it. I think it's grown close ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
imryan23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tree w red leaves - Most leaves are red, though some are showing green.
    5 Kommentare
imryan23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
flowering ground cover - Saw this out on a walk. I'd love some for my garden!
    1 Kommentar
imryan23 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I call it Medusa shrub (part 1) - Hi, We recently purchased a house in Denver, CO. This shrub is in the back yard. It's possible that it had blooms very, very early in the se... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare