102 Beiträge
Toni S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shower door hits the wall. - We have a new home build and I didn’t think about this potential problem in the shower. This shower door was recently installed and I’m conc... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Toni S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the name of the white counter top? - Is this a Cambria Quartz counter top?
    1 Kommentar
Toni S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring for new house, Hallmark brand engineered wood ? - By tomorrow Jan 6, 20120 I need to decide what flooring we are using in our new house. Maybe 500plus feet. I have several in Mind but so far... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Toni S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window height and placement. - I don't know much about window placement in a wall but I do know I've seen them in just about every configuration over the last 5 years. We ... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
Toni S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pouring cement, rain and mud and more mud. - Short version of a long story. We have been waiting for a dry spell so the basement floors to our future walkout home, can be poured. It’s ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Toni S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much did you have planned before you built? - Obviously a person can't have a custom home built before the plans are in hand but what about things like cabinet colors, floors and bathroo... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare
Toni S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My head feels all foggy with so many decisions to make. - I bet I'm not alone, feeling somewhat overwhelmed with this whole house build. So I'm wondering what you all do to keep your mind on track ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    57 Kommentare
Toni S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you have European style inset cabinets? - I'm seriously considering going with them in my new construction but I really have no experience with them. Anyone have the pros and cons of... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Toni S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
3D software wanted, help! - Need help picking out 3d rendering software that I can transfer my house plans to. My architect said he can get them for several hundred dol... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Toni S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Too Much green pepper stuffing! - What should I do with way too much green pepper stuffing? I really wasn't thinking about food or the recipe I was following. So anyway, I ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...