18 Beiträge
indymom76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Progress on the backyard - Hi everyone! I need to read up on posts-I've been busy out in the garden pulling up groundcover. Spraying it is taking too long and we looke... Lesen Sie mehr
8 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
indymom76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Update on the yard June 2020 - Busy week in the yard. We had a guy come and give us a quote to get rid of our ground cover and I thought-why pay him...I'll just buck up an... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
indymom76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Work in progress... - My DD came out and helped today. It was so much fun and we fixed the old, decrepit fence. We also cleared out ground cover next to the fence... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
indymom76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A few pictures from today... - I finally got out into the yard today...here are just a few of the hosta that were peeping through! Blazing Saddles Big Daddy Blue Do... Lesen Sie mehr
9 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
indymom76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gorgeous Weather! - The last couple of days in central IN have been bEaUtIfUl!!! I've been cleaning out beds I have, widening some existing beds then I will gat... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
indymom76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great Expectations reverting? - I've been trying to find information on Great Expectations. When I was out in the garden the other day, I had to do a double take at Great E... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
indymom76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pics! - Here are the hosta I got from Fox Hall Farms about 2 weeks ago-I wanted to wait and get the tape off of them to show them off! Afterglow ... Lesen Sie mehr
17 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
indymom76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fox Hosta Farm - Had a great time up in Chicago with some good friends this weekend; on the way home, stopped at Fo Hosta Farm in Lowell, Indiana. This place... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
indymom76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
GrEaT Expectations - I went out yesterday and these were some that caught my eye. Great expectations was showing off. June was also looking rather nice Big Da... Lesen Sie mehr
22 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
indymom76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
After the rain... - I ventured out-everything is looking wonderful minus one hydrangea and one astilbe. This photo shows moon river on the left and blue dolph... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...