83 Beiträge
intelinside1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
large hedge that does well in inland Los Angeles dry heat. - Hi i needed tall hedges (12-20 ft) Would Indian Laurel fig (ficus navidia) do well Are their roots as invasive as the ficus Benjamina which ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
intelinside1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
question what are standard sliding mirrors? we have small closet 39” w - What standard size for mirrors? Do they have smaller than 48”?
    7 Kommentare
intelinside1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
blank slate bathroom. what to do? shelf - Hi everyone we just gutted our bathroom I want to go for a glamour spa-like and bright and airy mix. Here’s what I’m working with and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
intelinside1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fixed half tube glass panel or a hinged one - https://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Shower-Doors/featured/21155/subcat.html?featuredproduct=6091798&featuredoption=8235898&kid=955... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
intelinside1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Herring bone kitchen floor tile. at 45 or 90 angle? poll - Hey gang so I’m going with herring bone Priceline “wood” plank on a kitchen floor I was wondering if I should start the herring bone straig... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    32 Kommentare    65 Stimmen
intelinside1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grout color for bathroom Shower white on white or contrast? - Hi for this grout Line I was wondering if we should do same color as tile or contrast It seems like the trend now is to go with each thing... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare    26 Stimmen
intelinside1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are white cabinets going out of style? What are more common kitchen t - Are white cabinets going out of style? What are more common kitchen trends? I read an article in Zillow claiming that White cabinets were ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    99 Kommentare
intelinside1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Metal Spiral Staircase - Riser / Toe-Kick Retrofit for Dog Safety? - Hi I'm moving into a 2 story house that just has a little metal spiral staircase like the photo below. I also have a couple small dogs 5 lb... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    23 Kommentare
intelinside1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are some Succulents that are Active in November? - Hey gang I needed to plant some succulents that are active in november. I've notice my Aeoniums are currently dormant--as of mid september..... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
intelinside1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...