21 Beiträge
Irini Charalampopoulou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Irini Charalampopoulou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the pendants on top of the island and in front of the mirror! - Hi there Would you be able to tell me please where the three pendant lights on top of the island are from, as well as the six bulbs- pendan... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Irini Charalampopoulou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I really like the sliding doors. - Where are they from please and would you be able to give me model name? Many thanks
    3 Kommentare
Irini Charalampopoulou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this multi pendant lights! - Where are they from please, name of model/make? Would really appreciate as much info as possible. Many thanks, Irini
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Irini Charalampopoulou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I really like the stools on the island! - Where are they from please and what are they called/ model? Many thanks!
    2 Kommentare
Irini Charalampopoulou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the door handles on the wardrobes. Where are they from please? - You seem to have them on a couple of wardrobes. I think they are called T rails but the ones you have used have an amazing finish. Could you... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Irini Charalampopoulou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Irini Charalampopoulou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small bathroom tiles - Where are the bathroom tiles from please?
    Kommentar
Irini Charalampopoulou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet door handles - Hi there, I love everything about this kitchen. Two questions please: - would you know what make/type/model the cabinet door/drawer handle... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Irini Charalampopoulou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pendant lights over island - Hi there, This is an impressive kichen. I really like the pendant lights over the island. Where are they from please? Many thanks, Irini
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...