17 Beiträge
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ID for this little orchid please! - Hi all, I picked this up at the local garden store today but they didn't have a tag. One of the ladies said it's a "true phalaenopsis&q... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Splotchy discolouration on base of Echinocactus grusonii?? - Hi all, I was giving my plants a look over today and noticed that on the base of my Echinocactus grusonii are splotchy parts. I prodded it g... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Peperomia ID please - Hi all, just picked this up today. Pretty succulent leaves with characteristic peperomia family flowers. Any idea which species? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Droopy new growth on Rosemary - This Rosemary plant is outside on a west facing balcony. It gets watered when a skewer in the soil comes out vaguely damp. Recently it's st... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tillandsia ID please? - Hello, does someone know what this one is? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Indoor watering system - thoughts? - Hi everyone, I'm going to be away for about 2 weeks without a trusty plant babysitter. Anyone have any experience with these indoor watering... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rescue T. duratii with mold?? - Hi everyone, in a moment of weakness I decided to bring a somewhat unhealthy T. duratii home. The leaves towards the top and the outside are... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wrinkled agave - Hi all, I am keeping this agave parryi var. truncata indoors by a west facing window. I live in Canada so it's still winter with little sun.... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tillandsia Best in Class troubleshooting - Please help! I'm new to tillandsia, and I have a T. Best in Class. It's developed this reddish colour in the centre the past few days and th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Normal autumn behaviour of fiddle leaf? - Hello, This is my first autumn with my F. lyrata, wondering is it normal for it to drop a few lower leaves. I'm in Vancouver, Canada and it'... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...