10 Beiträge
iris_tal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shades - Where can I buy these shades ?
    Kommentar
iris_tal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front Door - Hello. Could you please let me know where did you buy the door. Thanks Iris
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
iris_tal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door - Hi, Could you please tell me where did you buy the front door, it's exactly what I'm looking for. Appreciate your assistance, Thank You :-)... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
iris_tal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardwood Floor - Hi, I love the color of your hardwood floors, could you please advise the color or hardwood floor's name. Thank you :-)
    Kommentar
iris_tal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink - Hi, Could you please advise where can I get the sink ? Or who is the manufacturer ? Thnx :-)
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
iris_tal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink - Hi, Could you please advise where can I get the sink ? Or who is the manufacturer ? Thnx :-)
    1 Kommentar
iris_tal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink - Hi, Could you please advise where is the farm sink from and or the manufacturer. Thnx :-)
    2 Kommentare
iris_tal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink Manufacturer - Hi, could you please tell me where did you get the sink or who is the manufacturer. Thnx :-)
    1 Kommentar
iris_tal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sofa - Hi Kim, Love your work !! I would appreciate ti if you could tell me where did you get those sofas from, I've seen something similar in RH b... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
iris_tal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare