10 Beiträge
is514 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blue Tile in shower - Can you please share the blue tile you used in the shower? I’d love to use it as flooring.
    1 Kommentar
is514 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color are the cabinets? Beautiful! - We are getting ready to redo our basement and this wet bar is gorgeous.
    Kommentar
is514 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can this frame be hung? - I'd like to order three of these frames for 8x10 pictures, but I'd like to hang them. Does this have hanging hardware on the back?
    Kommentar
is514 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
is514 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deciding on stain for oak floors - We are putting in hardwood floors throughout our house which has an open floor plan. I've narrowed it down to provincial, early american an... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
is514 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
white marble split face backsplash? - I'm considering a white marble split face backsplash. I love the look, but worry it may be difficult to maintain and keep clean. I am not ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
is514 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
is514 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the backsplash?
    1 Kommentar