9 Beiträge
issy84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for Drink Trolley - I've just done up this drinks trolley but I don't want to put drinks on there because I have toddlers and don't think it's a real good idea.... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
issy84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cushions?? - Needing help!!! How can I place all five cushions on my bed??? Or should I just stick to the 4 in a row?? I need new lamps too. Thanks
    4 Kommentare
issy84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cushions?? - Needing help!!! How can I place all five cushions on my bed??? Or should I just stick to the 4 in a row?? I need new lamps too. Thanks
    7 Kommentare
issy84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My buffet in dining room. Thanks everyone for your help. If you think it needs something else just let me know.
    Kommentar
issy84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking Bare - Decor Ideas - I'm looking for something that makes a statement.help please, can't seem to find anything. Happy to purchase off internet too. Thanks
    38 Kommentare
issy84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for a Kids Background - Hi, I am looking for some landscaping ideas. At the moment as you can see we have a blank canvas. I am wanting something that kids are going... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
issy84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for a Kids Background - Hi, I am looking for some landscaping ideas. At the moment as you can see we have a blank canvas. I am wanting something that kids are going... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
issy84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colour Throughout Home - Q: my base colours throughout my house are black white grey. Can my accessories be different colours in each room? I have orange in my dinin... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
issy84 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Art - Hi, I'm needing help with my tv wall. Do I need wall art? I feel I need something but not 100% sure what. As you can see I have some art on ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare