12 Beiträge
izzie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
izzie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
izzie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Crown Molding - I love the detail on the crown molding. I have searched for something similar and I'm not finding anything. Can you please share where I can... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
izzie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirrors - Can we get an answer on where we can purchase these mirrors?
    2 Kommentare
izzie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendants - Could you please tell me where I can find these beautiful pendants?
    1 Kommentar
izzie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Color - Can you share the wall and mantel color please?
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
izzie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Range Hood - Can you tell me what the range hood is made of please? Is it painted and glazed or how did you get this look? Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
izzie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier - Where can I buy this chandelier? Love it!
    2 Kommentare
izzie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter Surface - Is this countertop granite? What is the name of it?
    2 Kommentare
izzie2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lights - Where can I find these lights?
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...