8 Beiträge
jab65 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When regifting backfires - The recent thread on tradition and gifts veered off into regifting cards. Here's my attempt last week. It was our 58th anniversary. I was... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
jab65 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fine straight hair help - There was a discussion a while ago about a shampoo for adding volume to fine, straight hair. IIRC several people recommended the same produc... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
jab65 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to help a high flying 16 year old who's been grounded? - My 16 year old GD (a soccer player) fell while skiing in icy conditions. She has a complete tear in her MCL, and surgery is scheduled for m... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
jab65 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front Load Washers: better seals now? - I will be buying a new washer/drier for our condo. I like my front loaders. They clean well, and I can fold on top. The seals are a well-... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare
jab65 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is tile that looks like tile "out" in living areas? - I've just been reading through the posting about wood tile and didn't want to take over that post. But, I'm genuinely curious about using w... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
jab65 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best floor for cabin - We're renovating the small cabin we lived in while building. It has a plywood subfloor (not super strong). We removed carpet, and I defini... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
jab65 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring for small cabin - We have a small 600 sf cabin on our property that we lived in while we were building. We're doing a small reno on it now to use for guest o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jab65 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Viburnum blooming? - Was out walking around the yard today and noticed lots of blooms on one of my viburnums. I'm new to gardening in the NW, but this seems odd.... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare