12 Beiträge
Anne Jablonski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    5 Kommentare
Anne Jablonski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seeking opinions on the end table to the left of the sofa. - Seeking opinions on whether the end table to the left of the sofa is the correct style and size for the room? Would also love suggestions f... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Anne Jablonski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    15 Kommentare
Anne Jablonski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice on buffet lamps and centerpiece for DR sideboard/table - Below is a picture of Dining Room and the Living Room that is next to it. I need advice for buffet lamps for Dining Room sideboard as well a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
Anne Jablonski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the brand name of the Aged Silver Bravado Mirror? - Who is the manufacturer of this mirror and what color of silver is this mirror?
    1 Kommentar
Anne Jablonski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the pillow arrangement - What are the sizes of the two different sized square pillows? Do you have the long oblong pillow made or where did you find that? Is that ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Anne Jablonski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the artwork above the sofa. Do you know where I could find it? - I'm very interested in finding a piece of artwork similar to what is shown above the sofa and was wondering where I might be able to find it... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Anne Jablonski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    8 Kommentare
Anne Jablonski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help finding a vanity for powder bathroom - I am looking for a vanity that compliments this wall paper and bisque colored toilet. The vanity cannot have a depth greater than 19" inches... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...