4 Beiträge
jacadi53 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can this be used outdoors ? - I am planning to use this piece outdoors, but under a covered area which never gets wet. Will this be problematic?
    Kommentar
jacadi53 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can this fountain be used as a planter? - Is the material it is made of accommodate soil, plants and water?
    1 Kommentar
jacadi53 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lock? - I forgot I had one more crucial question....should I assume that there is no way to lock this door? I am planning on using it for a bathroom... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jacadi53 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Not sure which I need “right” and “left”. - I need a barnyard door that will OPEN to the right. That is to say, to open the bathroom, the door would need to slide to the right. So, do ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare