9 Beiträge
jackfre hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Waterproofing a roof below a deck - This is a fairly common question and the current Fine Hombuilding magazine has an article on doing just that. FYI.
    2 Kommentare
jackfre hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mini-split Achilles heel - Anyone who has read any of my posts knows what a fan I am of mini-splits. I heat and cool my home with them and recommend them to everyone. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
jackfre hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gooseneck high-rise kitchen faucets - I've been living with the new kitchen, baths and laundry remodel for about 4 months now and have a couple things to offer on selecting a fau... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jackfre hat eine Diskussion gestartet
International Builders Show/Kitchen & Bath Show, Las Wages - I will be at the Bldrs Show next week. EVERYTHING from all categories of building will be there. Fortunately we have about finished the re-m... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jackfre hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ice dams - We moved away from MA a couple years ago. It was the worst winter We had in the 25 yrs we lived there. Around the country many are having th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jackfre hat eine Diskussion gestartet
QTR& rift sawn 2 1/4" T&G White Oak - I just had 410sqft of this flooring laid in our new kitchen. As the title says, it is rift and Qtr sawn. To my eye, and I know what I am loo... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
jackfre hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Moxie Shower head - I just re-modeled the bathrooms in the house and while at the Plumbing supply house noticed a display for a Kohler shower head called the Mo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jackfre hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardi Siding - I am in the middle of a remodel at our home and while the primary project is to build a new kitchen, up and down baths and laundry, I am als... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
jackfre hat eine Diskussion gestartet
80' x80' fig - First post! I have read many of the fig pruning posts but my fig is unique, I think. I have a fig on my place here in the foothills of N CA.... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare