9 Beiträge
jacqs66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions? - Beautiful kitchen. Wondering what the room dimensions are? And island bench size. Hoping maybe I can do very similar. Thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
jacqs66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jacqs66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plantations shutters..can I paint them? - Does anyone know if I can change colour of my plantation shutters. I am changing the internal colour scheme of my house and shutters are cre... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
jacqs66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size of bathroom? - Can you please tell me the dimensions of this bathroom. Thanks
    Kommentar
jacqs66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room dimensions - Hi can you tell me the dimensions of this room please?
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
jacqs66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great pool! - Can you please tell me what stone and pavers you used? What are the pool dimensions please. Thanks.
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
jacqs66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Powder room layout - Any ideas how to fit a toilet, basin and shower into a room that will be 1790 x 1680. Door on the 1790 side. Prefer shower door less if that... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jacqs66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass to mirror?? - Can anyone tell me if I can change the glass in my wardrobe doors to mirrors? We moved in 6 months ago and don't like the chintzy look of ch... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
jacqs66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paving - What type of paving is that?
    Kommentar