4 Beiträge
Jacqueline Thrower hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Pendant Lights - Hello! We have made progress since purchasing this home, but I’m having a hard time making some final decisions. Or maybe my brain is just f... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Jacqueline Thrower hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hide Rug - Too Small? - Hello! Please excuse the current emptiness of our home - we are still in the process of renovating. Does this hide rug look too small? The ... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Jacqueline Thrower hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Updating Kitchen With Existing Cabinets - Please help! We recently purchased a new (to us) home, and are in the process of doing a lot of updates. I prefer a more modern sort of Scan... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Jacqueline Thrower hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture Placement / Rug Size - We are moving to a new (to us) home, and I'm hoping to get some advice with furniture placement and rug size. The fireplace and television a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare