7 Beiträge
J. I. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for privacy for our lawn? - We are renting out our ground level suite and there is a large window which looks out into our lawn, which will not be shared with our tenan... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
J. I. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity mirror size advice - I found the most beautiful brass mirror for my small bathroom vanity but I'm wondering if it is too big. The vanity is 24 3/4" wide, 35" tal... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
J. I. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful. Hardware and countertop? - This is a lovely kitchen. I'm hoping to use the same cabinets. May I ask where you got the hardware and the countertop? Thank you!
    2 Kommentare
J. I. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great design...Paint color? - This is a beautiful design - looks similar to my home in Vancouver. May I ask the paint color on the walls? Thanks!!
    2 Kommentare
J. I. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Home reno - SDL's only on interior of single hung windows? - Hi there, The company who is most likely supplying our windows say that they cannot put SDLs on the exterior of our single hung windows, onl... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
J. I. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this house! I want my kitchen exactly like this. Paint colors? - Do you happen to have info on the cabinet and wall paint colors used? Thank you! Beautiful home.
    5 Kommentare
J. I. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ikea off white cabinets-cream or white subway tiles? - Hi there, There's been a few questions on this particular cabinet (Ikea bodbyn off white) already but they were posted last year and I'm cur... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare