68 Beiträge
jae_tn2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Those gone from the table........ - Can someone please provide me a link to the list of those who are no longer here? Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
jae_tn2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Commercials - I am watching a movie on Lifetime and in the first 45 minutes there have been 3 commercial time-outs. During the first break there were 15 ... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
jae_tn2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Good Movie!! - I went to see a really good movie yesterday and thought I would pass it along. It was "Hello, My Name is Doris" starring Sally Fi... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
jae_tn2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"Dirty Grandpa" - Has anyone else seen this movie? Or, will admit to it, lol! I went on Sunday thinking it would be good since Robert DiNero was in it and i... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
jae_tn2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Am I crazy or maybe just weird? - I am most always multi=tasking and have the TV on while I am doing stuff on the computer which, of course, involves reading. For a few years... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
jae_tn2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Orange Is ......... - out now! They released it today: http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/11/media/orange-is-the-new-black-early/index.html
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
jae_tn2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
PreSalting Meat - I know there have been discussions and instructions here on how to do this. Since I can't find where to search for past discussions, can so... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
jae_tn2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is Connie from.... - North Dakota still coming here? I don't visit as much as I used to but don't recall seeing her lately.
    9 Kommentare
jae_tn2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"Bloodline" - This is the new series on Netflix. Anyone else watching it? I have binge-watched yesterday and today and only have one more episode to go... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
jae_tn2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help accessing my registration info on the old garden web - My old GW account has an email that I no longer use. I can't confirm my account because I can't get the email to do so.
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...