7 Beiträge
Kerri Daniels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Windows, Trim and Floor recommendations - I need help! This is my kitchen floor and cabinet color. I have oak trim that needs staining and pine wood windows that should match. I don'... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kerri Daniels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
STAIN COLOR ON POSTS - What color is the stain on the post and what brand?
    Kommentar
Kerri Daniels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color and drain location - Looking for a bisque shower bottom where drain is in corner
    Kommentar
Kerri Daniels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile - Where can I buy this tile?
    2 Kommentare
Kerri Daniels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Posting reviews - Hi, I posted a review a week ago and it is has not been entered yet. Just wondering where it is. Thanks
    1 Kommentar
Kerri Daniels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cornfield backyard - We have a long narrow backyard. We have lived in our house 14 years and my husband is a farmer. He does not want anything to cover the cornf... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    170 Kommentare
Kerri Daniels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Oak Trim - What color would look good with oak trim.
    1 Kommentar