4 Beiträge
Joseph Futral hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New wiring for a security doorbell - When the previous owners renovated our house they didn't seem to think it important to wire for a doorbell; they simply installed a wireless... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Joseph Futral hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How and where do you buy your appliances? - Do you obsess over research and then search for the best price all over the country? Or do you shop a local appliance store (chain or locall... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Joseph Futral hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Convection/Microwave - So I am having some difficulty figuring this out, if what I want is even available or if it is called something else. I want a simple combo ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Joseph Futral hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity lighting - Admittedly I am hampered by the fact I am not in a position to rerun any wiring, so sconces are currently out of the question (but noted for... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare