9 Beiträge
jaggernat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - Hi Can you please share where can I buy this backsplash
    1 Kommentar
jaggernat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
measurements of this base - hi I have a sink top whose exact measurements are 27 (width) x 19 (depth). Will this base be the right fit ? Thanks.
    Kommentar
jaggernat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
will this base match my sink size? - Hi The size of my sink top is 19 x 24 inch ( exact measurements) Will this base cabinet be the right fit for my sink ? Thanks.
    Kommentar
jaggernat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
product assembled or assembly needed ? - hi is this product delivered fully assembled or do I have to assemble it after I receive it?
    1 Kommentar
jaggernat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any idea where I can buy the X style bookcase shown in one of the pic - Any idea where I can buy the X style bookcase shown in one of the pic
    Kommentar
jaggernat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jaggernat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jaggernat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
applying paste - I am trying to paste this mural on the wall. Is it a good idea to apply the paste on the wall and then apply the mural on it or is it beter ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jaggernat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flowers - Do the flowers really glow in the dark?
    1 Kommentar