7 Beiträge
Judith Nicholas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do you do with that screen when it rains? - Did someone get carried away with the whole roof top garden idea? This just doesn't seem possible. That screen is pretty big to put up &am... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Judith Nicholas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How can you have a plunge pool on the roof? - The look of this water feature is gorgeous! But, plunging? I think not.
    Kommentar
Judith Nicholas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the white disks? - I love the random look of the walkway created by those white disks. I can't tell what the pattern (?) is. Is it frilly? I'd want somethin... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Judith Nicholas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Judith Nicholas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where's the see store button - How do I see the whole line?
    1 Kommentar
Judith Nicholas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Idea book request - I would like to see an idea book on bathroom fixtures: latest shower heads, faucet trends, sink & tub replacements, wall treatments. Yo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar