6 Beiträge
J K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color do I paint my shutters and door? - I need help! I want to update the exterior of my home but not sure about what color to paint the shutters and front door. How would black lo... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
J K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscape Ideas - Need help with some landscaping ideas. I want to plant something between the boxwoods and my front stoop on both sides, but I'm not sure wha... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
J K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are some good backsplash options for my updated kitchen? - I just bought this house and decided to refresh the existing kitchen rather than gut and start new. I'm super thrilled with how the wall col... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
J K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
J K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spare Room - Hi all! Recently, I've had the attic of my lakehouse in the Adirondacks finished, and I want to do something with the large spare room. Ther... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
J K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help:Load Bearing Wall - I live in a small home that was built in 1942 in upstate New York. Like most old homes, there is a load bearing wall between the dining room... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare