24 Beiträge
jal05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the table! - could you tell me from where this table was purchased?
    1 Kommentar
jal05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
3 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
jal05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
the lights on posts - could you please tell me from where the lights were purchased?
    Kommentar
jal05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
from where did you purchase the pendant? - I love the light over the table. could you tell me from where it was purchased?
    2 Kommentare
jal05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
jal05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
jal05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jal05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what are handles made of - what is finish of handles
    Kommentar
jal05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
from where was frame for table purchased,love it. What is it made of/ - I love this table and base, but I'd love to purchase a base for a table top that I already have. Thanks for any help.
    1 Kommentar
jal05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love your bath could you tell me from where these lights war purchased - would like to know the vendor from whom the sconces were purchased.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...