14 Beiträge
jal09 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with this room in the entrance - Hi, this room is first in entrance opposite of formal dining room. How can I decorate it ? We want some seating as kids love coming here an... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jal09 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
living room/family room furniture help - Hi guys, need help with living room coffee table, console table and art work. The sofa is to stay but everything else can go. Should I add a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
jal09 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Long entryway/passage ideas please? - I have attached picture. Not able to decide if the table should towards horizontal wall or vertical? Also should there be a runner or too ou... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
jal09 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone has Lennar/Calatlantic 2 story chatsworth II model? - Hi we have this model and I am not good at decorating. If I can get some ideas that’s would be great. TIA.
    1 Kommentar
jal09 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fireplace wall in living room - Our wall is full of windows and there is a gap in the middle. How tall should I hang the art work? Any ideas what will look good here. We ar... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jal09 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
geeky/scientific/physics yet artsy decor ideas - Hi Houzzers, I love physics and science in general and specially when it combines with art. I want to add that to my home decor. Is there a... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
jal09 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
guest bedroom ideas on low budget please ! - Hi houzzers can you please add some ideas on how I can add some fun and little storage option to this guest bedroom on low budget. I want to... Lesen Sie mehr
    42 Kommentare
jal09 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with living room/ family room - Hi, Please I need help with my living room/family room. We (5-6 people including kids) mostly hang out here. We need new sofa and a new cons... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    42 Kommentare
jal09 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help decorate this bathroom - Hi guys, we have this bathroom on the main level. So I want to put some extra effort in decorating it. When I was buying this place I had se... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
jal09 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how can I add more fun to this ? - Hi. We bought this for our small mudroom / at the garage entrance. I thought this was going to be white when I ordered but it is cream. We s... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...