4 Beiträge
James Joseph hat eine Diskussion gestartet
AC Blower Noise - What is it? - This is the sound my interior unit makes for the first 8-10 seconds when it is starting up. I'm assuming it is the Blower? Most of the tim... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
James Joseph hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Undercabinet Lighting Help - I have 3 wall cabinets going into my brand new kitchen remodel. There are 2 that are 21" wide and 1 that is 24" wide. Based on thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
James Joseph hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting Layout -- Need Advice for Kitchen Remodel - I am completely remodeling my kitchen and am in search of advice on the best layout for my recessed and pendant lighting for the new layout.... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
James Joseph hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Kitchen Layout (Island and Lighting) - All- I'm a first-time poster on GardenWeb (have been an avid reader for several months) and I am looking for advice on the positioning of my... Lesen Sie mehr
    63 Kommentare