4 Beiträge
jamiejoco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what dunn edwards WHITE do you like? - we are painting all trim, doors, and kitchen cabinets while. We do not have a ton of natural light so want the white to really pop. I ne... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jamiejoco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of floors are these? - What type of floors are these?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
jamiejoco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ok to use Oil Brushed Bronze door handles but all other hardware slvr - we are doing our kitchen is silver and likely bathrooms as well but i love oil brushed bronze. ive always done one color and stuck with it.... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
jamiejoco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ribbed glass pendant lighting for kitchen? - help please :) I want to buy 2 pendants for my kitchen but cant find what I want. Looking for ribbed glass, like the ones pottery barn m... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare