17 Beiträge
Jessica Misak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cristallo❤️ - Can you please tell me the average sf price of this (not installed)
    1 Kommentar
Jessica Misak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bronze fireplace issues? - I am thinking of using something similar fabricated for a residence. But, I have major concerns about it get hot and burning the homeowners ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Jessica Misak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Steel fireplace - Do you know if this gets hot? I would like to do the same thing around a 48" full masonry fireplace. But it's going in a house with small ch... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Jessica Misak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood species on ceiling. - Please share with me about the ceiling. Wood, cut and stain. Thanks
    Kommentar
Jessica Misak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool deck - Please share the materials used on the pool deck and coping. Thx!
    1 Kommentar
Jessica Misak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island material? - Please tell me what material this island is and where I can purchase it.
    Kommentar
Jessica Misak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counters.... - Please tell me what the material is and where I can get it!
    1 Kommentar
Jessica Misak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hearth material.... - What is the hearth made of? And where can I get it. Thanks
    1 Kommentar
Jessica Misak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Concrete porch finish? - Acid? And was it done by floor rescue dfw?
    Kommentar
Jessica Misak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What brand aluminum window - Also? What is the int. of the window? Thx
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...