4 Beiträge
jamjohn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pyramid vs Flat skylights - Hi. We are having a complete renovation done and will have three skylights added to our home. One in the kitchen (1.5m x 1.5m), one in a bat... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jamjohn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi. I really like this cladding. - Is it western red cedar? Where did you get it from? Thanks!
    2 Kommentare
jamjohn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How wide is the extension and the original room? - I am thinking about adding a similar 2 meter wide double height extension onto my 4 meter wide kitchen and am concerned about natural light ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jamjohn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beyond help? - Hi! I live in one of those unattractive 1960's townhouses and am trying to figure out if there is any chance of improving the kerb appeal. A... Lesen Sie mehr
    34 Kommentare